A webinar based on a joint Center/University of Illinois at Chicago report, Local Health Department Workforce Recruitment and Retention: Challenges and Opportunities.
The report found that local health departments face significant workforce recruitment, retention, and succession planning challenges as they try to meet increasing service demands within continued fiscal constraints.
- Joshua Franzel, PhD, Vice President of Research, Center for Excellence
- Julie Darnell, PhD, MHSA, Assistant Professor, Division of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Bernard Turnock, MD, MPH, Clinical Professor, Division of Health Services, School of Public Health, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Aaron Kissler, Administrator, Gasden, FL, Health Department
- Angela Smith, MPH, Commissioner, Murrow County, OH, Health Department