- This event has passed.
Webinar Series: Strategic Steps for Developing the Post-Pandemic State & Local Government Workforce
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Taking control of uncertainty and successfully steering through frequent bumps in the road is the fundamental leadership challenge of our time.
State and local government leaders know that it takes talented and innovative employees to steer organizations through tough times and to be well-positioned during recovery. This has been abundantly clear throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the same time, recent research indicates that the ongoing pandemic is taking a toll on the public workforce, and there are growing concerns that state and local employees are burned out, frustrated, or could leave their jobs earlier than planned.
To help state and local leaders navigate the road ahead, we are launching a three-part webinar series, Strategic Steps for Developing the Post-Pandemic State & Local Government Workforce, focused on addressing key issues for the developing the public sector workforce of the future.
The first webinar, Building a Diverse, Talent-Centric State and Local Workforce, is viewable now via the presentation slides or the recording below:
During the webinar, attendees learned about the latest state and local workforce trends, approaches for leveraging your brand to attract and retain high quality workers, and strategies for increasing the diversity of your workforce.
Webinar speakers included:
- Joshua Franzel, PhD, Managing Director, MissionSquare Research Institute (previously the Center for State and Local Government Excellence at ICMA-RC)
- Patrick Ibarra, Co-Founder & Partner of the Mejorando Group
- Jay Carlile, General Manager, State and Local Government, LinkedIn Talent Solutions
Click here to register.
Be sure to mark your calendars for two additional webinars that are part of the series:
- Flexible Workplace Implementation on Wednesday, July 21, 2021, at 12:00 PM ET.
- Optimized Benefits and Compensation to Meet Employees’ Needs on Tuesday, August, 24, 2021, at 12:00 PM ET.
We look forward to engaging with you during this webinar series.